STARSKIN® introduces the ultimate hot oil pre-shampoo hair mask formulated with Mother Nature’s best hair superfoods and time-tested Ayurvedic herbology! Virgin coconut oil is scientifcally-proven as the only natural oil that can fully penetrate the hair shaft to repair and strengthen from the inside out. Preheat, apply to hair and use heat-retaining cap for maximum ingredients absorption. Your hair will look and feel softer, stronger and more voluminous, and it will shine like never before!
- All natural pre-shampoo hot oil hair treatment made with 100% organic and premium ingredients.
- Premium-grade Virgin Coconut Oil is blended with some of the best hair superfoods to penetrate the hair shaft.
- Helps to repair, strengthen and nourish the hair (and scalp) from the inside out leaving the hair softer, stronger and more voluminous.
How To Use
- Heat unopened hair mask sachet in a microwave for 20 seconds OR leave unopened sachet in a mug of hot water for 30 seconds.
- Wait until sachet is cool enough to handle. Cut along the dotted line.
- Massage hot oil onto dry hair and scalp, from roots to tips.
- Cover hair with the shower cap provided to retain heat. Leave on for a minimum of 20 minutes. For the best results, leave on overnight.
- Rinse twice using a clarifying shampoo followed by a conditioner, if desired.
- 1 – 2 times a week. Use immediately after opening.
- Suitable for normal, dry and color-treated hair.
- Caution: Hot! Excessive heating may cause package to leak. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Keep out of children’s reach. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.